The fact of the matter is – moving is not simple and it doesn’t have any chances of becoming any simpler. Perhaps, if you were to move 10 times per year, at some point you will become a master of it. If you do, just maybe it will become less of a hassle. However, odds are that, even with such numbers, moving will still continue to be a challenge. For such reasons, our professional Bronx movers are here to lend you a hand.
What does this mean? It means that there is a team of trained top-rate movers NYC, whenever you need them. And they belong to Dumbo Moving and Storage NYC. This super team of ours will handle all the heavy lifting, logistics and stress o the relocation. They will give you the chance to enjoy your relocation the way you should. After all, moving should not be a stressful quest. On the contrary, it should be a joyous moment in your life. You should embrace it and love every second of it. Unfortunately, this is usually not the case. Usually, people dread every second of it. Well, rest assured that our Bronx moving company is here to change that!
Local moving – Professional movers in Bronx
Even though people experienced in relocation often deem local moving as the simplest kind of relocation, others might disagree. The bottom line is – moving is moving, no matter the distance. Local moving has perhaps some lesser logistic elements to it, but it is difficult all the same. However, it becomes far simpler if you entrust your relocation to expert local movers NYC.
Professionals are trained and equipped to handle such moves. Many people believe that they can do it themselves, and some people are right. A DIY move is not a legend – some people do it. We, however, strongly advise against it. It is difficult, stressful and dangerous. The worst part is this dangerous bit.
You could destroy some of your favorite pieces of furniture. How? Simply by dropping it down a flight of stairs due to not having experience in carrying heavy items as well as not having the right equipment. Even worse, you could end up being seriously hurt. Imagine the same scenario, just add yourself at the bottom of the staircase. The huge couch would land directly on top of you.
This is why it would be quite clever to hire professionals to do everything for you. Not only is it safer, but it is also far more convenient. You save a lot of time and you save a lot of nerves.
The moving services of our team of Bronx movers
Do you need a professional Bronx moving company? We don’t just do Brooklyn. Our moving services NYC cover all borough in the Big Apple. We thought in this section we will give you advice for moving into smaller apartments. A small warning from our Bronx movers – the Bronx and Manhattan are known for their tight quarters. So, we thought we would give you some tips if you make a transition to a smaller space.
Hiring a experienced Bronx moving company is a good choice. So, to make it means that you are headed in the right direction. But this brings a question – what can these professionals do for me? Load stuff into the truck and deliver it to the final destination? Wrong. There are many diverse services that you can find in the offer of Dumbo Moving and Storage NYC:
There is a very large list of things our Bronx moving company can do for you. It all begins with an instant moving cost estimate NYC. This estimate is very important because it offers several benefits. Firstly, you are able to receive an online estimate for the cost of your move within minutes. Secondly, it helps our Bronx movers understand what it is that you are facing. Our online estimate form requires the following information from you:
- where are you moving from
- where are you moving to
- how big your household/office space is
- what items you plan to relocate
- how soon you need to move etc.
These are just some of the essential information you can provide us with. Of course, the more details you can provide for our agents the better they will be able to address the move. Furthermore, it would have tremendous value if one of our agents could come to inspect the moving site. This would allow us direct exposure to what you will be facing, and based on it we would be able to make a very solid estimation.
The more accurate the moving estimate – the better you will understand how much money you will need for the move. Also, regardless of how many moving companies you decide to call, it would be good if you could get estimates from all off them. This way you will be able to compare and evaluate your options. Choose wisely!
Our professional Bronx movers will be able to offer an abundance of services. These services do include the most common and basic one – taking your stuff into the trucks and transporting it to the final destination. However, there is a long list of side services that our team of movers offer in order to help you throughout the entire process.
Basically, if you wished not to do anything throughout the entire move – you would have that option. Of course, at a certain price. The balance remains in the conflict of time and money. Either you do more yourself and thus invest more time, or you do practically nothing and invest more money. It is up to you what you feel like is the better investment.
Some of the services that your movers offer, aside from the most common ones, are:
- Moving insurance
- Packing services
- Storage solutions
- International relocation services
Just to name a few. For instance, if you are sick and tired of packing you have the option of purchasing packing services. This would include someone showing up and packing all your belongings for you, sorting it out as per your request.
Moving insurance, the element you can purchase in order to make sure you are safe. In case of an accident, that could happen to anyone, moving insurance is there to mitigate all the damages and provide you with a full value refund.
Apartment moving tips from our Bronx movers
- If you happen to be moving to/from the Bronx, our team can disassemble any of your furniture. Don’t move it intact because you could break it and it could be hard to get it through a narrow entryway. Sometimes mattresses are bendable. If u need to save room in your truck or getting through a door, keep that in mind.
- If you have a walk up, we recommend that you hire our Bronx movers. Most people drop things while walking upstairs. To mitigate risk share the weight of furniture or heavy boxes with someone else.
Tips for moving into a smaller apartment
- Utilize storage space under your bed. Put bed frame legs on stilts to increase storage space. You can also do the same for couches. Having a loft bed utilizes the same idea since your bed is elevated you can use the bottom area for a desk or entertainment center.
- Mirrors are your friend. They add the illusion of space and dimension where there wasn’t previously. Think about hiding mirrors on flat locations like the outside of cabinets or refrigerators (if they have a side that sticks out.
- If you are moving into a loft. Our Bronx moving company recommends that you use curtains as a divider. Also removing doors and replacing them with curtains or beads helps elongate rooms and removes the space that doors take up when they are open.
- If you are pressed for a room go digital. Get rid of or sell your books and music collection and get digital versions. Also the less stuff you have to pack the cheaper your movers NYC will be. Also, consider trading in your DVDs and rent movies instead.
- Mount televisions on your wall to save space. Or get a projector (and ditch the television) to save room. Or ditch both and just watch videos on your laptop or tablet.
- Use hooks on walls and inside the door to get things off the floor (the less clutter, the bigger your space looks). Put hooks on the wall to hang jackets to free up closet space.
- Sometimes, the need for Bronx storage will arise. Invest in good storage. NYC Dumbo Moving and Storage NYC has two storage warehouses. We are happy to move items from your old house into storage while moving others into your new place.