Are you on the hunt for reputable corporate NYC movers to handle your office relocation? Be it local or long-distance, commercial relocation is difficult, even without any additional complications. This is why our office movers NYC are the perfect solution for anyone who decides to move their business elsewhere. If you are determined that your company would be better off in some other location, there is no time to lose. Dumbo Moving and Storage NYC know how complex moving an entire business can be. But with the help of our commercial movers NYC, you will receive a customized moving solution and proper guidance for you and your employees. The goal is to have a smooth transition to the new location.
We are office movers NYC companies have on speed-dial
Hiring reputable corporate NYC movers is an essential prerequisite to successful business relocation. If you want to organize the entire project in a time-efficient and professional manner, you can’t do it alone. And why would you, when there are professional local movers NYC that can handle all your commercial moving needs?
So, having the right group of professional office movers by your side when relocating your business is crucial. It is as equally important as finding appropriate office space in NYC. One of the biggest advantages of hiring our office movers is that they will assist you with every aspect of your relocation. From planning and organization to packing and transportation, we take care of it all. Dumbo Moving offers the complete package at the best rates possible!
We create a custom plan to fit all your commercial moving needs
People who have enough experience in moving business can confirm that there are no two same corporate moves. This is why it is necessary to turn to commercial moving companies NYC that know how to look at the situation from different angles. And ours can help you choose the best time to move out of your current office. With our commercial movers NYC by your side, you can be sure that you will get a specially tailored relocation solution suitable for your business needs.
Make sure to request several moving estimates NYC from different moving companies in order to get the best possible deal. We will take care of the initial planning as well as the physical aspect of your business relocation. But in order to have a business plan especially made for you, our office movers NYC will need some basic information, such as:
- The exact date of relocation. This will help us establish how urgent the relocation is. Note that the closer the moving day is, the higher the price will be.
- What are the exact number of office equipment and furniture you will be moving to the next office? The more you decide to pack and transport, the more packing materials and time it will take the office movers to get done with each piece.
- Do you require any other moving service when relocating your office? Because we offer a variety of moving services NYC.
- How far are you moving your business? The greater the distance, the higher the costs.
Understand all the costs of hiring professional office movers NYC
Before you definitely opt for a service, you must understand what exactly affects the increase in the price of commercial moving services. That is one of the reasons why you should request Manhattan moving quotes beforehand. The more you know in advance, the more prepared you will be. However, even if it turns out that the costs will exceed the upper limit of the budget, ask our commercial movers NYC for advice.
We always work in your best interest. So, we will help you find a solution that will suit your budget perfectly. And it will be a solution with which you will also receive the necessary services. Another useful step in your corporate relocation is to declutter your office space as much as possible. This will not only make the moving process easier, but it will lower your commercial moving expenses by a mile.
High proficiency is guaranteed with our commercial movers NYC
If you’ve been wondering what kind of office movers should you look for, the answer can depend on what exactly do you want. On the other hand, moving business is a delicate job and the important thing is to make as less disturbance as possible. Therefore, you need a moving team which enables you to stay focused on your day-to-day business activities.
When facing a corporate relocation, everyone is hoping for a minimal business routine disruption and inconveniences. Luckily, with proper professional assistance, neither your employees nor your clients will be put to trouble during the process. And what’s more, your business downtime will be minimized throughout the relocation process. If you succeed in this undertaking, you can relax more knowing that your business won’t suffer while you’re moving the offices to a new location.
What can Dumbo Moving and Storage NYC help you with?
Earlier we mentioned that when you opt for office movers to assist you when moving your office you will receive a specially made plan for relocation. You will have a precise timetable with all the dates set. By following the plan and the moving checklist, you will know exactly by what time tasks need to be done.
Packing is one of the major tasks of every relocation. And no matter how big or small your current office is, you can rest assured that your chosen office movers will handle this task with ease. When packing, inventory tagging helps identify all the items. That later makes the process of packing shorter and less complicated as the movers will know exactly which items belong to which category.
In case there is some bulky office equipment, your office movers NYC will carefully disassemble it. Once you reach the new office space, the same equipment will be assembled back.
Should you dispose of some of the surplus office equipment or furniture, do not hesitate to use that service the office movers cover.
Essential steps for organizing a corporate move in NYC
So far you’ve learned that corporate relocation is not a simple undertaking that can be done overnight. With experienced office movers NYC, the logistics and planning of the move will be a great deal easier. Take a look at what to pay attention to when planning an office move:
- Be fully aware of the potential risks of corporate relocation. Loss of important employees who cannot move to a new location or unexpected moving costs and difficulties.
- Be realistic about what you can afford. Set up a moving budget as soon as you decide that a new, bigger space will be more suitable for your current business needs. Calculate all moving costs based on the moving quote that you have received from the chosen corporate NYC movers.
- Find the most suitable area where you can relocate your business. Always keep in mind the moving budget as well as reasons for the move. Measure up your current workspace just to be sure that furniture, equipment, and employees will fit in there. Professional corporate movers will gladly assist you in creating an efficient floor plan.
- Establish an easy-to-follow schedule and time frame within which the move should be completed. Make sure everyone is aware of the assigned duties and responsibilities.
6 extra tips on organizing your corporate relocation
- Get your employees involved in the moving process and encourage them to cooperate. Share with them all relevant information about the upcoming move and take their concerns into consideration. Take your time to answer their questions patiently and explain why this moving project is beneficial for everyone involved. They will be interested in housing prices, schools, medical institutions, and other facilities.
- Inform your employees well in advance so that they have enough time to decide whether the business relocation will work for them. Those who are willing to commute or move to a new location will probably want to know more about the new neighborhood: restaurants, bars, health care, and day care centers, supermarkets, schools, gyms,…
- Appoint each department’s supervisor to monitor moving activities and handle employee’s concerns. Develop effective internal and external communication during the relocation process and keep all relevant parties up to date.
- Contact third-party service providers. Have a utility company disconnect and set up services in the current and new working space. Also, have other equipment installed at the new location so that you can provide the customers with quality services with minimal disruption.
- Take care of your personnel. Allow them an easy transition to a new environment and make them feel welcome. Help them out with the move and offer some incentives if possible. Their lifestyles will be affected by the move to make sure to provide some additional options.
- Get appropriate moving insurance. Whether you are moving a small business across town or a multinational company to another state, getting suitable insurance coverage is an important part of the relocation project. Moving delicate items like electronics and IT equipment shouldn’t be taken lightly.
Lastly, do not forget to notify your clients
Along with good organization and moving the equipment to a new office building, a step you should not skip is notifying clients and customers. Therefore, inform all the relevant parties and institutions about the change of address. You can do it by:
- Distributing printed materials where you will point out details regarding the office relocation, as well as the new contact.
- Also, update the company’s website, email signature, business directories,…
- Take advantage of social media pages to announce the change of address.
- Adjust voice mail notifications clearly stating new contact details.
- Depending on the type of your business, it may be wise to host an opening celebration to get new customers’ attention.
No need to wait – reach out today for a free moving estimate
With so many other matters to tend to, why postpone hiring the best office movers NYC has to offer you? With Dumbo Moving and Storage NYC, you can rest easy, knowing that the relocation of your business is handled by true professionals. You can contact our commercial movers NYC via phone or request an instant moving estimate. We respond as quickly as we relocate!