While searching for a trustworthy moving company, a recommendation from a friend who has moved house recently can go a long way. You can learn a lot about your prospective movers during your first appointment, so make sure to ask the right questions. However, if you want to run a detailed background check on the moving companies you are interested in, reading online moving reviews is highly recommended. If you can’t get a personal recommendation, online moving reviews are suitable source of valuable information for you.
Other people’s experiences and their opinions about certain moving companies may affect your final decision about which of them to hire. Since people tend to share their experiences online, you will find a lot of positive and negative reviews on the internet that can help you decide.
That being said, have you ever considered writing a moving review after the move is completed?
Describing your moving experience and sharing it online may be really helpful for other people searching for reputable NYC movers. Remember that you have found great moving company by reading other people’s guidelines and how you appreciated them. Whether you have had the most amazing or terrifying experience feel free to write a couple of sentences and spread the word about it. Your story may provide guidelines for those who don’t have any sort of recommendation.
How to compose a moving review
– Describe where and when your move took place so that readers can get a clear idea of the overall situation and eventually compare the costs and general moving conditions.
– Provide details, not just your overall impression. If you have had a positive experience, try to elaborate your statement and explain what was so amazing about the service and what exactly makes that moving company so special. Include specific information about how movers handled the move, about their efficiency, punctuality and politeness. Make sure you mention all relevant details, not just the facts that impressed you or disappointed you. Include only the facts that you as a potential customer would like to know.
– Leave out unnecessary details. Potential customer probably won’t be interested in reading irrelevant details of the move. Use your personal writing style and skills to attract your readers’ attention.
– Be honest and respectful. Express your opinion using an appropriate language and authentic style. People are interested in facts, not in your personal attitude and feelings, so do not use any kind of profanities or derogatory language. No matter how angry or disappointed you are, refrain yourself from giving vent to your feelings that way and try to express yourself in a more acceptable and polite way. If your moving company apologized and compensated you for the things that went wrong during the move, there’s no need for you to hold a grudge against your movers.
– Check your spelling and grammar. Otherwise, people might take your story less seriously.
Your moving review should be a summary of your thoughts and impressions in a couple of sentences. Provide exact and specific moving-related details that potential readers will find helpful. Your objective review may affect your movers’ business routine and they might even decide to change something and improve their business management.
Failure to read online reviews before hiring a moving company is likely to turn into a possible disaster if you happen to deal with a fraudulent moving company. Choose wisely the company you are going to entrust your most precious belongings. The outcome of your move depends on the quality of the moving company that will take care of it, so do anything you can to ensure a positive moving experience.