Relocation is one of the most important life events. Moving requires a lot of planning and organization. First of all, you need to think about the location. Choosing your next destination is probably pretty stressful. Well, if you are thinking about Chelsea, Manhattan – you are about to make a great decision. It is one of the most popular NYC neighborhoods, and you will definitely enjoy living or working there. The next step of your moving process is finding the right Chelsea movers. Reliable movers Chelsea NYC are the key to a successful move. You won’t worry about your belongings, and your boxes will be delivered quickly and safely. That’s why we are there for you – Dumbo Moving and Storage NYC. We will make sure your relocation is smooth, safe and inexpensive.
Professional moving services in Chelsea – how to find them?
Moving to a totally new area, difficult as it is, can be even harder without professional moving assistance provided by reliable Chelsea movers. As soon as you establish your moving budget, try searching for moving companies. These should meet your criteria in terms of quality of service and pricing policy. Consider your top choices of Chelsea movers, give them a call, or pay them a visit, get quotes and choose the best fit for you.
What to avoid when looking for Chelsea Movers
Beware of extremely low moving quotes. That might be a sign that you are actually dealing with rogue movers. Avoid to-good-to-be-true offers. The reason why Dumbo Moving and Storage NYC is a perfect solution for everyone seeking moving assistance is that Dumbo movers Chelsea NYC offer a flat rate and the price is set before the moving day. Also, lots of references and positive reviews of Chelsea movers can help you decide, but an amazing experience will make you call Dumbo crew every time you need the assistance of a professional moving company.
Why our movers Chelsea NYC are a safe option?
When moving, you have the chance to choose among so many moving companies. Even though it is great to have a variety of choices, it can be difficult to choose. If you don’t have any experience with relocation, you need to make sure to pick the right Chelsea movers for you. You can’t let yourself make a mistake and create a mess from your relocation. That’s why our professional team of Chelsea movers is the right for you. You don’t need to worry about the safety of your items – we are precise, experienced, skilled and above all, polite and friendly. We make sure you enjoy an unforgettable moving experience.
As a professional Manhattan moving company, we provide a complete moving experience for our clients. That means you don’t need to look for different companies for a successful move, but we have it all. Our premium moving services include:
- a local, long-distance and international move – you can move anywhere you want with us. We can handle any type of relocation so the distance is not something you should worry about.
- reliable insurance – we offer different types of insurances you can choose from.
- per job rates – however, you can always pay by the hour if you request that kind of payment.
- piano moving – pianos are very tricky and difficult to move. Luckily, your valuable instrument will be safe with us. Our Chelsea movers will handle the bulky item and protect it during transport.
How to prepare for the relocation and for the Chelsea movers?
Before Chelsea movers come to your home, you need to be prepared for the move. Here’s what you could do:
- declutter your home – you can significantly reduce the moving costs and save a lot of space and energy if you simply get rid of the items you don’t need. Go through your rooms in advance and decide what you can throw away. You can also sell or donate some of the items!
- Pack wisely – our Chelsea movers advise the client to pack room by room. Of course, start with the items you don’t need every day, and pack those first. When your boxes are packed by room, our movers will easily put them in the appropriate rooms in your new house.
- label everything – this one is very important. You should label all the boxes – write what’s inside each box and especially mark the fragile items. This way your items will be protected and you will be able to find them easily when you start unpacking.
- use the right packing supplies – if you are doing the packing by yourself, be sure to use the safe and sturdy boxes and other packing supplies.
- calculate the moving costs – it is important to determine your moving budget and know the moving costs. With us, you can always get a free moving quote, and then we can arrange the details. Never forget to ask your mover any questions you may have. However, with Dumbo Moving and Storage NYC, there are no surprises and unexpected costs. Everything is clear and transparent.
- protect the floors – since there will be a lot of walking around and carrying/dragging the furniture, your floors can be easily damaged and scratched. Therefore, be sure to protect the floors in both the new and old house.
- ask friends and family for help – yes, we will do most of the work. However, if you can’t manage to finish everything else by yourself, ask your loved ones to help you. If anything, they can watch your kids or pets while the movers Chelsey NYC carry the boxes out from your home.
Moving to Chelsea? Here’s what you should know
Chelsea is a Midtown Manhattan neighborhood. The central position and proximity to some important NYC landmarks make Chelsea a very desirable destination both for residents and tourists.
If you like art – you will like Chelsea
Having an amazing art scene, it is home to so many famous galleries – Rubin Museum of Art, Andrea Rosen Gallery, David Zwirner Gallery, Agora Gallery, Matthew Marks Gallery, and many others. In fact, Chelsea Gallery District’s numerous galleries are situated in repurposed warehouses.
Chelsea is diverse
Chelsea is also known as LGBT friendly neighborhood, which is a part of social diversity and inclusion. There is an entire street – Eighth Avenue dedicated to LGBT-oriented shopping and dining.
It’s great for families with children
Other than young artists Chelsea attracts families with young children. Due to a developed school system, many families choose to move here. A lot of public and private schools, as well as other institutions like Fashion Institute of Technology, The School of Visual Arts, General Theological Seminary, make this neighborhood very desirable. Furthermore, with lots of new developments and real estate prices that are more affordable than downtown, Chelsea is constantly welcoming numerous newcomers. This area is residential in the first place and moving there allows you to choose between renovated rowhouses, townhouses, luxury high-rise apartments.
Restaurants are great
Since Chelsea is home to many different cultures, foodies have the opportunity to enjoy various local and international cuisines: Scarpetta, Del Posto (Italian cuisine), Budakkan (Asian cuisine),… Eleven Madison Park, Gramercy Tavern, Craft, The NoMad Restaurant are the places where you can enjoy authentic, local food.
Chelsea is also famous for Tekserve- the first Apple computer repair store in NYC.
Shopping in Chelsea is also amazing – each avenue is lined with various boutiques and stores. Chelsea’s must-visit landmark is The High Line Park – a great place for outdoor activities with a spectacular view of the whole Chelsea and Hudson River. If you like sports, there is a complex Chelsea Piers. Also, once you reach Chelsea, don’t miss the most famous arena in the world – Madison Square Garden, home to New York Knicks.
A quick moving quote or phone call is all it takes
With Dumbo Moving and Storage NYC by your side, you have nothing to worry about. Our movers are trained to handle all moving and storage needs. If you want to a chance to hire trained Chelsea movers with top-quality relocation resources, all you need to do is contact our company today.